InTheBottle.co.uk is created and run by Mali Coxon.
What data we need
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact InTheBottle.co.uk
- Your email address when you sign up
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- Basic Google Analytic data, to gain a broad understanding of who uses our website information on how you use the site
Why we need it
We collect your e-mail address to ensure a line of communication for purely transactional e-mails. This is to ensure a better service, eg: the ability to reset your password.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use InTheBottle.co.uk. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- Pages you visit on InTheBottle.co.uk
- How you got to the site
- How long you spend on each InTheBottle.co.uk page
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We also collect data in order to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Gather feedback to improve our services
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Reset your password
What we do with your data
The data we collect is not shared with any other organisations, companies or individuals
We will not:
- Sell or rent your data to third parties
- Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
How long we keep your data
We only retain your email for as long as it is required as it is necessary to the function of your InTheBottle account. When your InTheBottle account is deleted, your e-mail is removed from our systems.
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at children of any age. All drawings are unmoderated.
Where your data is processed and stored
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at any stage, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored.
You have the right to request:
- Information about how your personal data is processed
- A copy of that personal data
- That anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected
You can also:
- Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- Ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with our Data Protection Officer.
Links to other websites
InTheBottle.co.uk contains links to other websites.
Changes to this policy
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, InTheBottle will take reasonable steps to let you know. You can see previous versions of this policy here.
Contact us or make a complaint
Contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you:
- Have any questions about anything in this document
- Think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Data Protection Officer